Each year parents, educators, businesses, and community members come together with SEF to identify and prioritize the many need of our schools. The all volunteer SEF then works with these groups in a variety of ways to reach those goals.
This year to support and enhance the excellence of Stowe schools we are focusing on three critical areas:
TECHNOLOGY EXPANSION / UPGRADES: $39,500
- Additional iPads
- New Book Computers
- Outfit remaining classrooms with Smartboards: HS Library and two HS English Classrooms
- Video Projection system for the SES Gymnasium
EXPANDED AND APPLIED LEARNING RESOURCES: $15,200
- Summer Camps (Math, Robotics, Spanish, and STEM) subsides and/or scholarships
- Greenhouse - Interdisciplinary units and "garden to table" program
- Virtual High School (Fall and Spring Semesters
- SAT Prep Course
INFRASTRUCTURE UPGRADES AND MAINTENANCE: $10,100
- Auditorium Upgrades: lighting and infrastructure needs
Click here for more details...